Bukit Batok Jobs Quantity Surveyor (contract & Project) Position at Ccecc Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Ccecc Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of quantity surveyor (contract & project) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying and domiciled in Bukit Batok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Ccecc Singapore Pte Ltd
|Quantity Surveyor (contract & Project)
|Type of Work
(Contracts & Project)
- Manage the finanical aspects of construction projects, ensure completed within the allocated budget
- Equipped with professionalism, to provide support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure that the Company’s objectives are achieved. Liaise with customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims and any additional payments.
- Cost Estimation and Budgeting : Analyze project plans and specifications to estimate the costs involved in construction activities
- Cost Control and Monitoring : Monitor project costs to ensire align with the budget, track expenses , review invoices, and manage payment processes
- Contract Administration : Administer contracts between client, contractors, and subcontractors, ensure comply with the terms and conditions of the contract, including payment schedules, varaitions, and claims
- Valuations and Final Accounts : Assess the progress work, prepare interim valuations, determine the value of work completed, ensure accurate payments are made to contractors. Preparing final accounts which include all financial transations related to the project
- Tendering and Procurement : Prepare tender documents, evaluation the costs proposals, negotiate contracts, make recomendations, sourcing and procuring materials and services
- Quantity Takeoff and Measurement : Perform detailed quantity takeoff, measurement
- Value Engineering : Collaborate with design, construction team to optimize project costs, propose alternative materials, construction methods, design modifications that offer cost savings
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, or related qualifications with experiences in the construction industry.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value analysis
- Team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong follow up & analytics skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CCECC Singapore Pte Ltd was founded in the year 199. Through decade of hard working, we have grown up into a small-medium local construction company with registration with the Building Construction Authority (“BCA”) under the new B1 classification for general building and A2 classification for civil engineering.
We are specialized in steel structure installation and we are having strong team of skilled worker from China. Our own factory in Singapore has obtained S3 certification from Singapore Steel Structure Society.
For past ten years, the company has undertaken and completed major government’s projects, for example, Land Transport Authority, Housing Development Board, Building and Construction Authority, Public Utility Board, Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council, West Coast Town Council, Tanjong-Pagar Town Council. Besides above, we also undertake steel structure and strutting works. Our major main contractor includes Samwoh Corporation Pte Ltd, Yong Nam Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd, China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co. Pte Ltd, Samsung C&T Corporation, TTJ Design & Engineering Pte Ltd.
In 2006, CCECC Singapore Pte Ltd achieved Quality Management System/Management System Certification ISO 9001:2008 and The Management System Certification OHSAS 18001:2007.
In 2010, CCECC Singapore Pte Ltd achieved BizSafe Star level.
In 2011, CCECC Singapore Pte Ltd achieved the Environmental Management System Certification ISO 14001:2004.
Our policy is Quality First, Customer First, Reputation First, Service First and safety first.
We commit ourselves to our customers that we will always provide satisfactory service to them.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199906762N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: To be discussed, Smart casual