Receptionist Cum Admin Vacancies at Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Receptionist cum admin in our company, Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central, North, North-East, North-West, East, West & South-West and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd|
|Position||Receptionist Cum Admin|
|Region||North, North-East, North-West, South-West, West|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate individuals
- Respond to emails and forward to respective departments or individuals
- Assist with administrative tasks, including filing, data entry, and arranging courier services
- Take messages and pass them along to the right individuals
- Maintain a proper record of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Ensure that the reception area and lobby are clean
- Process a high volume of invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review and verify invoices and other financial documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial records, including spreadsheets and databases.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain necessary information and resolve any issues regarding invoices.
- Participate in month-end and year-end close processes.
- Qualification: O-levels / N-levels / Diploma
- Must be familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Able to work independently
- Those with shipping knowledge would be advantageous
- Training will be provided
Chan Chee Meng
|Address||20 Kramat Ln, #02-04 Royal Ocean Marine, United House, Singapura 228773|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talented People Wanted!
"What do you want in a Career?” If you have drive and talent, and are ready to discover just how far your careers can take you, we invite you to explore our companies, one of the leading and upcoming recruitment agencies in Singapore.
Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd (Lic EA:07C3069) is one of the leading niche Recruitment and Talents Consultancies. We are niche recruitment specialists covering the full spectrum - Maritime, Oil&Gas, Petrochemical ,Legal and upcoming industries in Singapore. We have grown over the years. Our clientele have expanded due to our increasing expertise and capability in the various industries.
We specialize in niche and proven industries and have an excellent track record in the following industries:
Recruitment/Head hunting services
-Maritime/ Shipping /Logistic/Legal/
- Engineering/ Shipyard // Project Management
-Oil and Gas/Energy/ Power Generation
-Careers/Talent Management Solution
Tel: +65 62358738/ 62358588/ 65139517/65139518
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200612193M
- EA No.: 07C3069
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in North 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in North-East 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in North-West 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in South-West 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of North 2023
- job vacancies in the city of North-East 2023
- job vacancies in the city of North-West 2023
- job vacancies in the city of South-West 2023
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Receptionist Cum Admin position job vacancies