Singapore River Jobs Regional Information Security Manager / Analyst (asia) Position at Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of regional information security manager / analyst (asia) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Singapore River and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd
|Regional Information Security Manager / Analyst (asia)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Firm in hiring for a newly created Regional Cyber Security Manager/Analyst role to oversee Asia, ensuring that appropriate security policies and controls are in place. You will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Cyber Security.
- Develop and implement information security policies, standards and documentation, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work alongside vendor and partners to manage external threats
- Be the subject matter expert and provide security advisory to internal stakeholders to drive security programs, awareness and initiatives
- Manage the incident management process and develop the appropriate documentation, ensuring policies are reviewed and continuously enhanced to remain relevant
- Ensure published policies are regularly reviewed and amended appropriately
- Manage key metrics in relation to risk, vulnerabilities, compliance and threat
- Support on audit as required
- Support the overall global cyber security roadmap
You should ideally have 5-10 years of experience in cyber security, preferably having worked in a regional or global role, where you have partnered with global stakeholders and is able to work independently. Good understanding of security requirements such as ISO27001 and experience with vulnerability management, risk management, and security implementation would be essential to succeed in this role.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Charles at [email protected] We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|6 Temasek Boulevard Suntec Tower 4 #31-05, Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 038986
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore's leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced, and amongst the largest, in the ASEAN region.
We provide services to many of the world's leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on "Returning the Human to Resourcing".
To find out more, please visit our website at ww.kerryconsulting.com
Licence No: 16S8060
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200307397W
- EA No.: 16S8060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River