Singapore River Jobs Research Consultant Position at Michael Page International Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore River and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Michael Page International Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Research Consultant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Michael Page International Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
You will be responsible to create a clear scope of research projects based on client brief and objectives including designing the methodology, planning resources that is required. Managing internal and stakeholders involved, throughout the project life cycle.
Global consulting company focusing in branding, marketing and investment.
- Create a clear scope of work for research projects based on client brief and objectives, including designing a methodology, drafting timeline and planning resources required
- Manage internal and external stakeholders involved maintaining clear communication with all parties throughout the project life cycle
- Data collection via various means depending on the project scope, including desktop, qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Interpret and analyse raw data, produce relevant data visualisations to be included in reports to the client
- Independently generate insights and recommendation based on findings
- 5 years of market research in consulting or consumer insights – China – related
- Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative research projects (e.g. brand health audit, consumer satisfaction, brand tracking, etc)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of research skills, techniques and tools
- Can understand big data, or digital and social media listening, a plus
- Adaptive, responsible and responsive to company’s and clients needs
- pro-active and a self – starter
- Health care and bonus
- Career development
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yandy Low on +65 6643 9774.
|One Raffles Place Tower 2, #09-61, Michael Page Recruitment Agency, Singapore, Singapore 048616
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Career progression
- Global Brand Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world¦s top employers. Now, after more than 40 years in the recruitment market, we have secured our position as leaders in international recruitment and hiring. We currently have 140 offices that create a network that spans 36 countries around the world, with strong opportunities for more growth within Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 90C4069
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore