North Jobs Sales Admin Position at Marshal Systems Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Marshal Systems Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of North and surrounding areas as sales admin with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Marshal Systems Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
– Responsible to monitor and update Order System, and Direct / Service Sales Schedule.
– Feedback Order Direct Sales Schedule (ODSS) report every Monday.
– Prepare draft suppliers’ purchase orders.
– Coordinate with suppliers, manufacturers, customers, sales engineers & courier services for order acknowledgment, delivery schedule, and arrangement based on Order Direct / Service Sales Schedule.
– Photo taking and physical inspection upon receipt of delivery from the supplier (Coordinate with Material Officer).
– Coordinate the approval of payment for PO with SIC and submit to the Accounts Department.
– Prepare packing list and label for customers’ goods.
– Prepare draft DO/INV/PFIV.
– Scan and backup all delivered documents in the server.
– Circulate quotations & orders secured with supporting documents to the engineer in charge.
– Ensure delivery documents are compiled and returned with essential acknowledgment such as vessel stamp and export permit, for filing.
– Support the sales department in preparing sales documents for quotation submission.
- Minimum GCE “O”/ “N” level or equivalent.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English spoken and reading.
- Responsible individuals with initiative.
- Team player, meticulous, and pays attention to details.
- Possesses a can-do attitude and positive mindset about work.
- Eager to learn.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Formerly known as Marshal Technology Mktg & Engrg Pte Ltd a new chapter was started in November 2009 when we renamed ourselves to Marshal Systems Private Limited. The change in name is aligned to the company's strategic direction to become a full-fledged systems integration specialist for the offshore and marine industry. Marshal Systems Private Limited is a leading system integrator in the Marine and Offshore Industry. We would like to invite dynamic & highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Defining Success In The Offshore & Marine Industry
We provide integrated systems in Fire & Gas Detection; Telecom; Control & Instrumentation for the Offshore & Marine industry
At Marshal Systems, we provide you with more than just systems, we provide you with the peace of mind that your extremely valuable assets and safety of your crew on sea are properly safeguarded against damage and loss.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 199308270D
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Others, subject to designation