Clementi Jobs Senior It Service Delivery Specialist (lan/wan/wlan/vpn) (id: 577344) (code:psl) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior IT Service Delivery Specialist (LAN/WAN/WLAN/VPN) (ID: 577344) (Code:PSL) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Clementi and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 6.800 - SGD 8.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Senior It Service Delivery Specialist (lan/wan/wlan/vpn) (id: 577344) (code:psl)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
- Assist IT Service Delivery Specialists and Analyst in resolving complex IT Infrastructure issues, providing on-the-job training for junior staff.
- Support and maintain IT Infrastructure security standards to ensure compliance with Emerson security policy.
- Manage and support IT Infrastructure systems and data access in collaboration with the Service Desk.
- Support and maintain IT Infrastructure backup and recovery, including Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Manage IT Infrastructure asset management, including hardware lifecycle management and software licensing.
- Ensure appropriate levels of service for centrally provided IT Infrastructure components such as servers, clients, printers, data communication, and voice communication.
- Act as a local point of contact for all IT issues (Infrastructure and Application) at your site and within the Area, engaging with the appropriate IT groups.
- Propose and lead process improvement initiatives, collaborating with project teams to increase efficiency.
- Assist users with business proposal generation, ensuring compliance with standards and policies.
- Build and maintain a trusted partnership between IT and the business, delivering value and high levels of service.
- Establish good working relationships with users and other sources of support and assistance.
- Ensure agreed levels of service are achieved and reported, and establish SLAs for adhoc projects and initiatives.
- Represent the IT Service Delivery team in specialized forums and act as a champion within the region for specific IT Infrastructure domains.
- Enforce Emerson policies regarding IT management, security, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain and update relevant IT documentation.
- Support and maintain IT Infrastructure audit compliance.
- Provide information and assist IT Service Delivery Manager with IT budgeting and cost control.
- Degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- ITIL 4 Foundational Certification.
- Experienced within a complex IT Infrastructure environment as an IT Service Delivery Specialist/Analyst within the Emerson IT Infrastructure Team.
- Experienced in supporting IT Infrastructure components such as servers, clients, printers, data communication, and voice communication.
- Experienced in direct user/customer interactions, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- Experienced in working with IT documentation, standards, policies, and vendor-related processes.
- Experienced in working with multiple stakeholders and interfacing with high-level business leadership.
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi/VCenter, Windows Server, Cisco networking, Citrix, MS Remote Access.
- Experience in IP networking administration and services including DNS, DHCP, security and compliance tools, Active Directory, and Group Policy design and support.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on apply now. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: PSL
EA License No.: 01C4394
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Clementi 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Clementi 2023
- Senior It Service Delivery Specialist (lan/wan/wlan/vpn) (id: 577344) (code:psl) position job vacancies