Jurong East Jobs Senior Logistics Executive Position at Leica Instruments (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Logistics Executive. For those of you who live in Jurong East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Leica Instruments (S) Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Leica Instruments (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Logistics Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As part of the team, you will be responsible for effective running of operations centre, including work processes, customer satisfaction and long term growth and development within established corporate guidelines. You will also be responsible for the business profitability of the operations centre, and to continually seek out new ways to upgrade/improve the working business model of the operations centre and take steps to recommend/implement these improvements.
Major responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Manage Order Processing and Shipment Operations for Leica Singapore.
- Co-ordinate with Operations, Shipping team and Logistics Service Providers to ensure On-Time-Delivery and internal/external customer satisfaction for inbound/outbound deliveries.
- Maintain and update customer database for order and shipment processing.
- Resolve customer queries, sales order returns and complains.
- Manage order forecasting, phase-in/phase-out and business planning processes to drive Operations KPI targets around Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory and Productivity.
- Analyze and present business case relating to internal and external KPI performances for continuous improvements in Order Processing and Shipment Operations.
- Improve Order Processing and Shipment Operations systems and processes, driving towards “Best-In-Class” operations within Leica and Danaher groups.
- Lead and participate in in Kaizen projects in collaboration with cross- factories and regional teams for end-to-end Supply Chain improvements.
- Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety requirements.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain or related discipline
- 5 years’ working experience in similar function and industry
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3 preferably MM and SD modules
- Experience in Logistics management, e.g. LC, shipping incoterms
- Data analytics and presentation skills (Excel, Access, Power Bi)
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Customer focused with strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven with ability to learn and improve on the fly
- Tenacity to drive break throughs with data analytics and process understanding
- Team player with growth mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Equal pay is a given for us.
- Learn all there is about Kaizen, PSP’s and Muda as part of our Danaher Business System (DBS) trainings – if you believe in continuous improvement like us
- We have no room for prejudices and stereotypes. We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.
- We offer a balance between support and autonomy to achieve your own goals in an international environment
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: https://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, certificates). We are looking forward to your application!
- Part of Fortune 150 - Danaher Corporation
- Medical Device Manufacturer
- Transportation provided from Jurong East
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leica Microsystems develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Widely recognized for optical precision and innovative technology, the company is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning and super-resolution microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopy.
Users of Leica Microsystems’ instruments and services can be found in both clinical and life science research, several surgical specializations, disciplines associated with material sciences, the manufacturing industry, and forensics services as well as in classrooms around the world. Instruments and workflow solutions for electron microscopy sample preparation for life sciences and industrial applications alike complete the company’s product portfolio.
Leica Microsystems has seven major plants and product development sites located in Wetzlar and Mannheim (Germany), Vienna (Austria), Heerbrugg (Switzerland), Cambridge (UK), Shanghai (China), and Singapore. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners. Its headquarters are located in Wetzlar, Germany. Leica Microsystems is part of Danaher.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. The trusted brands hold unparalleled leadership positions in diagnostics, life sciences, dental and environmental and applied solutions. With more than 30 operating companies including Leica Microsystems, the globally diverse team of 59,00 associates is united by a shared purpose: to help realize life’s potential.
Danaher has never strayed from the clarity of the intention or the inspiration of that swift-flowing river. Danaher adapt quickly to the changing flow of business and the evolution of technology, but the guiding principles - continuous improvement and customer satisfaction - remain rock solid.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 197100521E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)