Ang Mo Kio Jobs Senior Marketing Executive/assistant Marketing Manager Position at MFM Restaurants Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Marketing Executive/Assistant Marketing Manager. For candidates who reside in Ang Mo Kio and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MFM Restaurants Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.600 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MFM Restaurants Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Marketing Executive/assistant Marketing Manager|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.600|
- Plan, manage, execute and monitor overall marketing, communication, branding and promotion activities.
- Enhance brand image and sales of outlets through development of effective marketing strategies.
- Organize and monitor the function of customer relationship management.
- Ensure consistency and compliance of corporate image and branding in line with franchise (brands) requirements.
- Work closely with the management team and restaurant leadership team in monitoring the effectiveness of the marketing plan
- Overall responsible in the design and development of the annual marketing plan for the brand(s) assigned.
- Develop specific marketing activities based on the established marketing policy based on the Brand or franchise requirements.
- Prepare and present marketing budget for respective brand(s) that is in line with brand standards and overall financial budget.
- Support and facilitate the implementation of the marketing plan at the respective brand outlets.
- Negotiate with media agencies and other vendors to secure agreements for translation of materials into other form of media.
- Develop promotional material including marketing collateral and print copies.
- Ensure marketing materials are prepared according to the approved specification requirements.
- Ensure Internal and External Communications system are in place and carried out professionally and according to brand requirements.
- Experience in F&B is an added advantage
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
- To make an impact on the company's revenue
- Exposure to different brands marketing
- International brands
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At The Manhattan FISH MARKET, our guests are served with lip-smacking American-style seafood such as the famous Manhattan Fish n’ Chips, the all-time favourite Garlic Herb Mussels and the legendary Manhattan Flaming Seafood Platter.
We have come a long way with more than 50 restaurants in Asia and the Middle East, including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Oman, India and Japan. We attribute our success and regional popularity to our fresh, flavourful and innovative offerings. To meet our fans' insatiable appetite for delicious seafood, we are constantly expanding and evolving with brand new restaurant interiors inspired by the famous Fulton Fish Market. Every restaurant is tastefully appointed to evoke the colourful and dynamic spirit of the iconic market!
Our well-trained staff are affectionately known as Sea-cret Agents and they channel their passion, energy and dedication into ensuring that every guest will have a satisfying dining experience. The Manhattan FISH MARKET is also widely known to enthrall and whet its guests’ appetite with on-the-spot flaming of the Manhattan Flaming Prawns.
In recent years, The Manhattan FISH MARKET brand has garnered numerous awards and accolades in the F&B industry. To name a few, we’ve been awarded the following:
Best brand in Product Branding – F&B under the Western Seafood Cuisine category by the Brand Laureate SMEs Chapters Awards 2008
Singapore Franchisor of the Year 2009 and International Franchisor of the Year 2009.
The Manhattan FISH MARKET brand is also ahead of five other regional brands at the Franchising & Licensing Association Awards in Singapore, as well as garnering recognition at the Global Growth Award (Silver) and Best Visual Presentation Outlet Award (Silver) which was awarded the Malaysian Retailer-Chains Association (MRCA)..
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200502699H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)