Jurong East Jobs Senior/quantity Surveyor Position at CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company CPG Consultants Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Jurong East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior/quantity surveyor and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Pre-contract functions involving estimation of project costs, cost planning and control, preparation of tender documents, value engineering exercise, contract documentation and other pre-contract related activities.
- Post-contract functions involving progress payment valuation and recommendation, valuation of variations, settlement of variation claims with contractors, settlement of final account and other post-contract related activities.
- Providing contractual advice and Contractual Claims management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Division.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Possess 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with SISV and/or RICS professional membership will be at an added advantage.
- Conversant with Singapore building codes and regulations.
- Strong planning, organisational and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and team player.
- Candidates with more years of experience may be considered for a senior role.
- Exposure to exciting projects
- Career development and progression
- Opportunity to work alongside an innovative team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CPG Consultants, a subsidiary of CPG Corporation, is a leading design, development and management services provider for the infrastructure and building industry. CPG has played a part in shaping Singapore’s skyline with landmark developments such as Singapore Changi Airport, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, National Gallery Singapore, as well as the National University of Singapore (NUS) campus.
Through a culture of collaboration with clients, partners, and other CPG teams and subsidiaries, we continually strive to surpass expectations by delivering creative, innovative and integrated design solutions. Beyond our rich heritage, we continuously push ourselves to keep up with cutting-edge innovations and techniques, ever ready to take on the challenges of tomorrow while working towards creating a sustainable environment.
To learn more about CPG Consultants, please visit http://ww.cpgcorp.com.sg/cpgc or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199806366R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Westgate