Ang Mo Kio Jobs Software Engineer (application Development) – (dsc/js/10739) Position at ST Engineering Training & Simulation Systems Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer (Application Development) - (DSC/JS/10739). For candidates who reside in Ang Mo Kio and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ST Engineering Training & Simulation Systems Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|ST Engineering Training & Simulation Systems Pte Ltd
|Software Engineer (application Development) - (dsc/js/10739)
|Ang Mo Kio
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This role involves the development of front-end application to allow users to control and manage a training simulation. The candidate will be required to apply a User-Centric approach in his design, to meet the requirement of end-users. The candidate will also be working and integrating the application with other team members’ systems.
- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Conduct user requirements, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct meetings with end-users to solicit inputs for each cycle of prototyping.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
Academic Qualification Required:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in UX or GUI design would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in system design & application development for medium to large-scale projects will be an advantage.
- Knowledge / experience in C++ and C#.Net is essential.
- Proactive team player, and able to work independently
- Keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English
|East and Southeast Asia
|Ang Mo Kio
|24 Ang Mo Kio Street 65, ST Engineering Training & Simulation Systems Pte Ltd, Singapore 569061
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For close to 40 years, ST Engineering Training & Simulation Systems Pte Ltd has developed cutting-edge simulation systems that elevate the performance of individuals and teams while ensuring training safety and efficiency.
Combining state-of-the-art technologies with creativity, we develop highly interactive training solutions tailored to the needs of learners while providing training services for the operational and technical domains of the defence, aerospace, maritime, transport and commercial sectors. At the same time, we inspire and spark the imaginations of the young and old alike with immersive technologies, paving the way for ground-breaking research and development by leading institutions. We cover training and learning needs from end-to-end, enabling digital learning transformation with technologies that empower learners and instructors.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 199607423R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Ang Mo Kio 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Ang Mo Kio 2023
- Software Engineer (application Development) - (dsc/js/10739) position job vacancies