Clementi Jobs Upstream Scientist Position at Sgvector Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sciences & Biotechnology, we Sgvector Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as upstream scientist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Clementi and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Sgvector Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
About the Job
SGVector Pte. Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated Upstream Scientist to join our team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the production of AAV viral vectors. The incumbent will be responsible for various aspects of development and production, streamlining the AAV production workflows, and defining the process improvements in alignment with the operational vision of SGVector.
• Perform plasmid cloning, transformation, amplification, and purification.
• Maintain mammalian cell cultures using aseptic techniques.
• Set-up and operate benchtop and large-scale single use bioreactors (50L)
• Perform molecular biology and analytical assays such as SDS-PAGE, Western blot, flow cytometry, ELISA and qPCR to support the upstream and downstream PD efforts.
• Utilize DoE methodology to optimize cell growth and viral vector titers in suspension mammalian cell cultures.
• Collaborate with team members to identify and evaluate process improvements with the goal of optimizing the current rAAV production process.
• Draft and edit lab protocols, standard operating procedures, sampling plans, technical reports, and batch records for regulatory or tech transfer purposes.
• Search literature for methods, processes, and assess new equipment and technologies in order to expand and improve upstream AAV capabilities.
• Work with senior team members to perform and understand process experiments and characterization studies.
• Tertiary degree with relevant industry experience in Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related fields.
• Hands-on experience with mammalian cell expression technology and media optimization, using suspension-based bioreactor systems is required.
• Prior experience in process development and preferably also GMP manufacturing of viral vector products is required.
• Experience working in a BSL-2 environment and using aseptic techniques.
• A highly motivated team player with an ability to be productive and a willingness to learn in a fluid, fast-paced and environment are essential.
• Excellent organizational and collaborative skills, with the ability to design and troubleshoot experiments with minimal supervision or as part of a group.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.