Toa Payoh Jobs Admin Position at Art In Bloom
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Art In Bloom has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Toa Payoh and surrounding areas as admin with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 1.500 - SGD 1.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Art In Bloom|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 1.600|
Working location: Toa Payoh, nearest MRT is Braddel
What you’ll be doing:
- Take orders from customers
- Answer calls
- Admin related matters
Who we’re looking for:
- Position open to Singaporean to apply only
- All education are welcome to apply
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Friendly and love working in florist environment
WA us 88754252
|Address||970 Toa Payoh N, Art In Bloom Florist & Gifts, Singapura 318992|
- Friendly working environment with aircon and florist environment
- Nearby to MRT Braddel
- Vacancy available now with immediate interview
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202302910R