Admin Assistant Vacancies at Adventist Nursing & Rehabilitation Centre Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Adventist Nursing & Rehabilitation Centre Singapore has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Woodlands & Bukit Panjang and surrounding areas as admin assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.400 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Adventist Nursing & Rehabilitation Centre Singapore|
|Region||Bukit Panjang, Woodlands|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.400|
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School “N/O” Level, Professional Certificate etc.
- Possess a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A basic knowledge on Word & Excel.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Elderly Community Setting.
- Passionate to interact and care for elderly.
- To provide a full spectrum of administrative duties such as answering
calls and provides information pertaining to queries.
- To collect fees and control issuing of official receipts.
- Maintains proper paperwork’s (i.e. documentation and filing)
- Oversees the general cleanliness and security of the Centre.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
- Fun working environment
- Uniform provided
- Medical benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Adventist Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre provide physiotherapy and occupational therapy to all patients with stroke, Parkinson’s disease and various Neuro-Muscular disorders and disease irrespective of race, religion, gender or financial status. The operation of the Centre has been largely subsidized by the Ministry of Health, corporate and public donations.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S97SS0048K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)