Pasir Ris Jobs Admin Assistant Position at AWWA LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Admin Assistant. For candidates who reside in Pasir Ris and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at AWWA LTD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.100 - SGD 2.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.100|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Support in procurement process and invoice payments for the Home.
- Be a point of contact for visitors to AWWA Home.
- Attend to all enquiries. Channel enquiries to relevant
- Ensure that all in-coming and out-going mails are recorded and despatched appropriately daily.
- Monitor postage stamps stock and replenish when stock runs low.
- Maintain asset / inventory including but not limited to stationery, corporate T-shirts, donated items/disposal records, and asset tagging when required.
- Provide the required administrative support (including but not limited to, filing, photocopying, data entry, attendance taking and collating data from respective surveys).
- Manage transport requests, coordinate and book transport accordingly.
- Coordinate visits and event management.
- To assist with internal audit checks when required.
- Provide logistics support for meetings and events.
- Uphold PDPA guidelines at all times.
- Assist to cover reception duties and counter operations, temperature monitoring, health declaration and register visitor details and manage visitor management system.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player with the ability to work and collaborate well across all levels
- Resourceful, adaptable to changes and able to think on the feet • Able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Computer Literate
- Responsible, self-motivated and service orientated
|Address||5 Pasir Ris Street 22, AWWA Home and Day Activity Centre, Singapura 518064|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AWWA is a social service agency, serving over 16,00 persons across life-stages yearly. Services include early intervention for pre-schoolers, education and disability support for children and adults with additional needs, assistance to low income families, caregivers, and health andsocial assistance for vulnerable seniors. AWWA is Singapore-based, with an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 201500785Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)