East Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Methodist Welfare Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Methodist Welfare Services, for residents of East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Methodist Welfare Services, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Assistant.
|Methodist Welfare Services
|Type of Work
- Assist Admin Executive in
- Managing administrative processes needed to ensure smooth operation functioning of Home Hospice (HH) & Home Care (HC) services and ensuring compliance with audit requirements
- Managing monthly invoices, cash collection report, cash deposits and bad debts
- Preparing of quarterly MOH claims report
- Ensuring compliance with MOH/ AIC managed financing schemes and audit requirements
- Managing Petty Cash, Staff Claims, Vendor invoices, Locum Timesheets, Donations
- Managing gatekeeping on Admission Referrals
- Executing Admission, Referral and Discharge processes
- Generating routine reports for internal and external requirements
- Making home visits and meeting patients and family members to complete admission and discharge process
- Providing Financial Counselling to new patients and family members
- Liaising with Corporate Services on pickups and deliveries
- Answering phone enquiries from patients and the general public
- Participate in team patient-care meetings
- Ensure proper documentation of asset equipment and equipment maintenance
- Manage procurement needs for centres
- Perform quarterly Patient/Caregiver Care Survey
- Assist in periodic self-audit
- Assist in office maintenance duties
- Scheduling of home visit appointments
- Any other tasks that may arise as part of MWS CES IRG-Admin service requirements
- Minimum GCE N/O Levels certificate
- Certificate in accounting is advantageous
- At least 3 years in an administrative role
- Experience in an accounting role or a customer fronting role will be a plus
|70 Barker Rd, #05-01 Methodist Welfare Services, Singapore 309936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Methodist Welfare Services (MWS) has been serving the disadvantaged and distressed regardless of race, or religion since 1981. We currently run 20 centres and programmes designed to reduce poverty, alleviate the strains of modern family life, help the elderly age in place, nurture the potential of children and rehabilitate at-risk youths.
If you are a passionate and qualified professional looking to make an impact on the less fortunate, we will love to hear from you.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S81SS0088H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)