Toa Payoh Jobs Admin Executive Position at ELECTRIQUE ENERGIE & METERING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ELECTRIQUE ENERGIE & METERING PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Admin Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ELECTRIQUE ENERGIE & METERING PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Prepare invoices and quotation
2. Maintain proper documentation and filling and provide administrative support to the team
3. Respond to incoming emails and handle phone enquiries
4. Provide administrative support when required and any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- GCE O level or Tertiary qualification
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- A positive and professional attitude
- Good communication skills and effective team player
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and customer-focused
|Address||1004 Toa Payoh N, #06-08 Electrique Energie & Metering Pte Ltd, Singapore 318995|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.