Pioneer Jobs Admin Executive Position at Huationg Contractor Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Huationg Contractor Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Admin Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pioneer and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.300, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Huationg Contractor Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.300|
- Provide administrative support to Contracts Dept.
- Provide project team with necessary administrative support to enable the team to function effectively & efficiently.
- Handling supplier invoices/sub-con payments.
- Invoice billing to customers, follow up payment and update.
- Prepare minor quotation for variable order, rental and disposal work.
- Monitor, control and update of day work and disposal works done.
- Assist QS in claims tabulations, data entry, prepare report and clerical duties etc.
- Set up & maintain proper documentation control, filing system, records, manuals, drawings etc. – hard & / or soft copy format.
- All other related or ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Word, Power Point.
- Able to work independent as well as a good team player.
- Able to work under a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and maintain strict confidentiality of information.
- Transportation services provided at Kranji, Choa Chu Kang and Pioneer MRT station.
- 5 working days
- Transportation provided
- 5 working days
- Birthday Leave and Dental Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are registered with Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (“BCA”) with the highest BCA grading of A1 in the category of CW02 - Civil Engineering (with unlimited tender value) and B2 in the category of CW01 - General Building (with tender limit up to S$13 million). We provide a full range of civil engineering services from earthworks, infrastructure works, external works, demolition and excavation works, site clearance, drainage works, reinforcing bar installation, formwork, concrete installation, backfill and compaction to f inal handover. With our comprehensive pool of construction equipment and specialist modular formwork, we are able to undertake concrete construction projects in Singapore. We are engaged in civil engineering works for numerous large infrastructural construction projects in Singapore and our customers in this segment include, among others, the Housing and Development Board, the Land Transport Authority of Singapore, JTC Corporation, Defence Science & Technology Agency, Changi Airport Group, Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd and Samsung C&T Corporation.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
We provide a full range of civil engineering services from earthworks, infrastructure works, external works, demolition and excavation works, site clearance, drainage works, reinforcing bar installation, formwork, concrete installation, backfill and compaction to final handover.
INLAND LOGISTIC SUPPORT
We provide leasing services for a wide range of construction equipment including articulated dump trucks, rollers, bulldozers, wheel loaders, telescopic clamshell, breakers, tipper trucks, compactors, excavators and concrete pumps.
SALE OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
We sell construction materials such as sand and granite aggregates, RCA and LSS. The RCA are primarily used to support our own civil engineering activities and depending on prevailing market conditions and demand, also sold to third parties. We also manufacture and supply LSS, a self-flowable, self-compacting and self-levelling alternative to conventional compacted fill. LSS can be used as non-structural fill for buildings and other structures and for backfill in utility and road construction. Most of the LSS is used to support our civil engineering operations though we do supply them to third parties as and when there is market demand. As we are able to adjust the liquidity and strength of LSS mixtures, we are able to provide customised solutions to meet the different needs of our customers
APPROVED TRAINING AND TESTING CENTRE
We are the BCA approved training and testing centre to conduct various machinery handling courses and offer test enrolment services. Through the trainings, workers are able to enhance their productivity and quality in the construction industry.
We have completed the Design, construction and operation of Changi East worker dormitory village (Coastal Dormitory) which can accommodate 10,400 beds in 2Q2021. It is a brand-new dormitory with improved living standard complying latest MOM guidelines and BCA Covid-Safe accommodation requirements. We have commenced the commercial operation of Dormitory since 2Q2021.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198304322E
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays / Mondays-Saturdays (Apply to Site Personnel)
- Specific Location: Benoi
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pioneer 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Pioneer 2023