East Jobs Audit Senior Position at Philip Liew & Co
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Philip Liew & Co|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
-Accountable for audits assigned, including planning and control of audit Supervise and coach associates
– Review the workpapers prepared by associates, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards/requirements
– Monitor budget and understand commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
– Lead client audit engagements (where necessary), which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits
– Ensure completion of audits on time
-Provide guidance to audit associates
-Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations
-Notify audit issues to managers/supervisors timely and provide recommendations in audit team discussion
– Supervise associates and interns on audit process
– Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
-Drafting of final report and audit report
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a growing professional firm specialising in accountancy, corporate secretarial, taxation and business advisory services. If you are driven and committed, we welcome you to join our team.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: S92PF0584L
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)