Toa Payoh Jobs Business Development Manager Position at ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as business development manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Toa Payoh and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd|
|Position||Business Development Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ComfortDelGro Engineering (“CDGE”) is going through an exciting transformation journey. CDGE has more than 40 years’ experience providing automotive services for taxis, as well as private and commercial vehicles. We are also the exclusive distributor for Volvo Bus & Parts, Davanti Tyres (passenger cars) and Duraturn Tyres (Commercial Vehicles).
To support Singapore Green Plan 2030, CDGE formed a joint venture (“JV”) with ENGIE South East Asia – ComfortDelGro ENGIE Pte Ltd to enter into Electric Vehicle charging (“EV Charging”) and won the first 2 public tenders to install around 5,00 public chargers in Singapore. CDGE also formed a solar JV with ENGIE – ComfortDelGro ENGIE Solar Pte Ltd to provide solar energy to customers.
As Singapore moves towards adopting Electric Vehicles, the industry will see an increase in demand for safe handling of EVs. Therefore, CDGE collaborated with TÜV SÜD PSB to set up CDGE Academy to upskill technicians on safe handling of high-voltage EVs.
Corporate Business Development is responsible for fronting the business to open doors, acquire new customers and maintain relationships. We are looking for a team member to join Corporate Business Development and grow the B2B business (Commercial fleet servicing, EV Charging and Solar).
You should feel comfortable and aspire to be a hunter to generate leads and build the sales pipeline. To succeed in this role, you must be experienced in preparing proposals and presenting to customers to secure and win deals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate and convert leads to build sales pipeline
- Understand customer needs
- Prepare commercial proposals, approval paper and business case with support from operations and finance
- Comfortable presenting to customers to secure and win deals
- Foster and maintain relationship with potential and existing customers
- Any ad-hoc tasks
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in automotive B2B commercial sales and relationship management
- Ability to generate leads and identify strategic areas for growth
- Experienced in taking lead to prepare proposals and presenting to customers to secure and win deals
- Experienced in handling tenders
- Driven, strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong commercial acumen and sound financial grounding
- Ability to influence and build credible, trusting customer relationships
- Well versed in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong Communication & Writing Skill
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd (CDGE), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, is the largest vehicle maintenance and repair workshop in Singapore.
We handle ComfortDelGro's taxi fleet in Singapore, over 10,00 private passenger cars and 5,00 commercial vehicles annually at our 6 workshops located across Singapore. We also offer a full range of technical services, including fleet maintenance, general repairs, engine diagnostic and tune-up services, system overhaul, crash repairs as well as automotive consultancy services. Specialised vehicle design, assembly and component re-manufacturing are also available upon request.
In addition, we offer round-the-clock vehicle recovery and towing service for our customers and is currently the authorised workshop for 15 insurance companies in Singapore. We also sell fuel and diesel to the Group's 8,500-strong taxi fleet.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 199506048W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Various