East Jobs Chef De Partie Position at ROCKING RICKSHAW PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of East and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as CHEF DE PARTIE in our business office, ROCKING RICKSHAW PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|ROCKING RICKSHAW PTE. LTD.
|Chef De Partie
|Type of Work
- Administers and adhere HACCP policies and procedures within the hotel
- Supervises and maintain cleanliness and hygiene of your kitchen and all work stations
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for all meal periods / A La Carte/ Buffet/ Festive menus according to hotel’s requirements & standards
- Take responsibility for the receiving and safe storage of food ingredients, checking stock are correct and of good quality and resolve any discrepancies
- Manage colleagues in scheduling, training, developing, coaching and counselling and conduct reviews/ feedback.
- Educate and train junior colleagues in accordance with hotel brand standards to foster productivity.
- Lead a team and plan appropriate manning level, ensuring effective utilization of manpower and labour cost
- Create an environment for employees that is aligned with the company culture through constant communication and reinforcement
- Ensure all existing, new colleagues/ trainees are properly trained, provide guidance and support when needed
- Liaise daily with team to keep effective communications regarding guests’ feedbacks
- Able to provide professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Solicit guest’s feedback to improve food and presentation quality and assist with addressing guests questions relating to food services.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.