Tuas Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at CMC Materials Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CMC Materials Singapore Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Tuas and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||CMC Materials Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.700|
A fantastic opportunity to contribute to grow the business! Be part of a market-leading organization with an excellent corporate culture!
As Customer Service Executive you will manage and improve customer satisfaction through coordination of relevant stakeholders within the organization and subsequent effective communication to external stakeholders. Work closely with various internal and external departments including Sales, Logistics, QEHS on policies and procedures and situation updates for customer service excellence.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintain records of customer interactions (build relationships, they will be loyal to the company)
- Process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution .
- Handle placement of orders and delivery date adjustment.
- Feedback to Sales Team on forecast accuracy.
- Assist in chemical inventory and shipment planning and monitoring to ensure uninterrupted supplies of products and services to all business accounts
- Actively involved in QEHS-related activities including to study and review company or department procedures, participation in SHEC activities, in CA/PA discussions and execution, assist in Q-Pulse updates
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma holder / equivalent qualifications preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Sales and administrative supervisory experience in chemical and 3PL logistics operations preferred
- Familiarity with SAP systems and practices.
- Familiarity with MS Excel.
|Address||9 Tuas View Ln, CMC MATERIALS Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapura 637569|
- Dental and Medical
- Insurance Coverage
- Annual and other Special Leaves
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As of July 2022, CMC Materials Singapore Pte Ltd was acquired by Entegris Inc.
For 50 years, Entegris has been dedicated to developing the purest products that gain you the greatest yield. Our passion for pure has enabled manufacturers to make smaller and faster microchips, eliminate costly passivation steps in drug manufacturing, and even improve thermodynamic efficiency in aircraft engines.
With a broad product offering, advanced manufacturing capabilities, worldwide infrastructure and unmatched technical expertise, our pure passion is your advantage.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 198401266Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual and other Special Leaves, Insurance Coverage, Smart Casual Attire
- Specific Location: 34 Tuas Avenue 08, Singapore 639248