Toa Payoh Jobs Devops Engineer Position at TOPPAN ECQUARIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we TOPPAN ECQUARIA PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of devops engineer with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Toa Payoh and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TOPPAN ECQUARIA PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking highly motivated individuals skilled in DevOps to join us for some exciting projects. You’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and business experts to deliver digital government solutions; enabling governments to unlock their digital assets and connect with their citizens
What you will be working on:
- Configure and maintain the CICD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management process
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration, and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Implement and operate monitoring and alerting tools
- Implement scripts to automate server, CICD and other relevant tasks
- Participate and implement capacity planning and risk management
- Explore and adopt new and creative DevOps approaches to improve production reliability and availability.
- Implement security practices that comply with standards to protect the organization’s data & infrastructure.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality environments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Hands-on experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Hands-on experience with production deployments such as Kubernetes and automating provisioning with IaC best practices.
- Experience in implementing monitoring strategies and dashboards e.g. ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Good understanding of virtualization and networking concepts
- Breadth of knowledge – OS, networking, distributed computing, cloud computing
- Manage the operations of cloud infrastructure and application services
- Strong technical aptitude including excellent troubleshooting and communications skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Agile projects
- Knowledge in system architecture is a plus
|Address||11 Toa Payoh Lorong 3 Jackson Square Block C #02-31 Singapore, Toppan Ecquaria Pte. Ltd., Singapore 319579|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ecquaria Technologies - Digital Gov Delivered
Ecquaria is a leading global provider of digital government software and solutions. Being at the heart of digital government transformation, we empower governments to go above and beyond providing reliable and functional online services.
Our digital government solutions harness the use of data-driven decisions and the latest in technologies with the aim of enabling governments to anticipate citizens’ needs, deliver great digital experience and create boundless possibilities.
Ecquaria works at the intersection of business and technology to deliver mission-critical government systems. Being in this business since 1998, we understand the multi-faceted and complex challenges unique to the different domains. With this knowledge, we have enabled governments around the world to launch government-to-citizens, government-to-business and government-to-government systems. That is more than 50 million people connected.
Our commitment to provide professional consultancy and development service over the years has established us as a leading provider for digital government consultancy and infrastructure. Started out in Singapore, we have gained international standing with projects in more than 14 countries, Research and Development Centre in China and offices in Brunei and Indonesia.
For more information, visit our website at ww.ecquaria.com.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199806305H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance