Jurong West Jobs Engineering Lead Position at ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Jurong West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Engineering Lead and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 5.500 - SGD 7.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ADDCEL ENGINEERING PTE LTD|
|Region||Jurong West, West|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.000|
- Lead design management team that executes projects specializing in industrial utilities systems which involve development of conceptual design, detail design, layout drawings, detail engineering and value engineering etc.
- Understand and map out end user’s need and project deliverables
- Review and understand project scope matrix, tender drawings, technical drawings, instrument data sheets etc.
- Review proposed pipe sizing and material selection, fittings, valve and instruments as well as relevant equipment.
- Provide direction and oversee BIM team in 3D modelling progress & perform clash detection regularly to ensure it is clash free.
- Cross check drawing/information prepared by BIM engineers and ensure compliance to project standards and local codes as well as our company stds.
- Attend CSD/technical meetings to resolve design issues raised.
- Work with our inhouse PEs to ensure design is endorsed in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all design related work complete on time with intended quality.
- Maintain positive and safe working environment at work location.
- Coordinate with other department to ensure the proposed design is adequate with the project budget, schedule and constructability.
- Reports to Project Director
- Preferably 5 year of relevant working experience in piping design and proven experience in managing a team of 5-10 engineering.
- Diploma/Degree holder in mechanical engineering or relevant field
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD and Naviswork.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent technical communication (oral and written) skills with proven ability to present technical issues to client, consultants and approving bodies.
- Able to speak Mandarin would be a plus point.
- Good Career Progression Prospects
- Dynamic and energetic workplace environment
- 05 days work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since its inception in 2010, ADDCEL Engineering Pte Ltd (ADDCEL) continues to be the leading provider of mechanical engineering solution services in Singapore.
With over 100 clients in Singapore, ADDCEL continues to deliver deep rooted value to our clients in Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Data Centres, Environmental Solutions and many more. Our comprehensive range of core offerings include the design and building of utility systems, prefabrication works, construction implementation and plant and facility maintenance.
More about our company can be found at ww.addcel.com.sg
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201006687G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Office : Casual ; Site : Company Work Jacket, Office Work : Mon to Fri (0800 to 1800hrs) ; Site Work : Mon to Sat (Site Hours)
- Specific Location: Kwong Min Road