East Jobs Engineering Manager Position at Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, we Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as engineering manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in East and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 6.000 - SGD 7.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our Client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company and they are looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team and lead various projects across several teams to help create processes and execute strategies to ensure projects are developed in a timely manner.
The responsibility includes but is not limited to building project budgets and overseeing the successful execution of projects throughout the year. Ultimately, you will manage and monitor different teams to ensure projects are completed according to schedule and budget.
【What you will be working on】
– Responsible to conceptualize, designing and developing Automation Equipment either in Cleanroom or Factory; typically from concept to completion with design changes during the manufacturing stage with a team of members
– Demonstrates mature judgment in anticipating and solving both routine and unusual operations problems, determining operational objectives and requirements, organizing programs and projects, and developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
– Exhibit a level of creativity and ingenuity, as well as problem-solving skills, to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions to design issues and attend to Customers’ enquiries
– Ability in managing the creation and execution of continuous improvement projects to enhance the reliability and lower the cost of existing platform systems
– Responsible for planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time and also managing the projects’ budget
– Supervising the work of multiple teams and determining the need for training and talent development to build effective team members
– Liaise, lead, manage, guide and provide clear and concise instructions to external contractors and various teams when needed
– Check and advise team’s work for technical accuracy to meet Customer’s requirements
– Coordinate work with other managers and staff
– Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Management
【What you will receive】
– Variable Bonus
– Annual Leave: 14 days (up to 21 days)
– Medical Leave
– Overseas Travel Allowance
– Medical Benefits & Insurance
– (Bike) Mileage claim
【What they’re looking for】
– Possess a Mechanical Engineering Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
– Proven work experience of 1-3 years in a supervisory role or a similar role
– Relevant experience in Project Management will be an added advantage
– Proficiency in Mechanical Design Software in 2D & 3D aspect, Solid Works & Auto CAD
– Good knowledge of design control requirements for IEC, UL, ISO900 and SOP39
– Ability to prepare and understand detailed fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and layout drawings using Solidworks Mechanical and AutoCAD
– Self-motivated, highly resourceful and organized; able to work under tremendous stress environment
– Possess good analytical skills and detail-oriented ability to spot errors, evaluate information carefully and solve complex problems
– Have good communication skills for overseeing staff and working closely across all levels
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.:R22107184 (Irfan Harith)
Recruitment Licence: 12C5051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd is one of Singapore’s leading recruitment agencies. With our extensive networks, we effectively source and match high-calibre candidates to our partners. Our clients enjoy peace of mind knowing that as part of the Neo-career group, Reeracoen is committed to delivering the same Japanese professionalism and service quality across our 12 offices in 8 Asian countries. For more information visit https://ww.reeracoen.sg/ and follow us on social media.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201130615R
- EA No.: 12C5051
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees