Toa Payoh Jobs Executive, Community Partnership & Outreach Position at Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive, Community Partnership & Outreach and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations
|Executive, Community Partnership & Outreach
|Type of Work
- Initiate and implement strategies and programmes to strengthen stakeholder engagement
- Manage corporate website and social media channels, including developing and maintaining content to engage new and existing stakeholders
- Conceptualise, write, edit and translate communications literatures
- Plan, organise and coordinate corporate events
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/duties that may be assigned to support the department’s operations
- Possess a relevant degree, with strong proficiency in English and good command of Chinese, both written and verbal, to communicate with stakeholders in the Chinese community
- Skilled at writing and copyediting, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media. Experience in creating audio and visual content and other digital tools is a big plus
- Attentive to details and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with high degree of initiative, and possess a “can-do” spirit
- Singaporeans only
** Depending on years of relevant experience, applicants will be considered for the senior role.
|397 Lor 2 Toa Payoh, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations 新加坡宗乡会馆联合总会, Singapore 319639
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1985, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations (SFCCA) is the apex body of the Chinese clan associations in Singapore, with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong named as our first Patron in 2011. The Federation's primary objectives are to promote understanding and appreciation of Chinese language, culture and values; to lead the Chinese clan associations in Singapore, as well as, organise and support educational, cultural and community activities. The Federation now boasts a membership ofover 240 clan and cultural associations.
WeChat ID: SFCCA-SG
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S85SS0109H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual