Pioneer Jobs Executive, Data And Knowledge Management Position at Nanyang Technological University
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Nanyang Technological University is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Executive, Data and Knowledge Management for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pioneer and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Nanyang Technological University|
|Position||Executive, Data And Knowledge Management|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Executive, a key member of the NTU Shared Services (NSS) Analytics team, is responsible for the efficient management of data systems and knowledge resources to support university operations. Collaborating closely with analysts, their primary responsibility is to maintain and optimize data pipelines, ensuring reliable data services for effective decision-making. They oversee the maintenance and enhancement of data systems and analytics products, troubleshoot issues, and implement improvements for optimized data processing and delivery. Furthermore, they manage access controls to data assets by assigning and regularly reviewing access rights to stakeholders based on their roles and responsibilities.
Additionally, the Executive, if inclined, may contribute to the development and implementation of analytics and data science initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the analytics team to maintain and optimize robust data pipelines
- Ensure the reliability and accessibility of data assets while adhering to data governance standards.
- Assist business stakeholders in troubleshooting issues and implementing enhancements to ensure data availability.
- Perform optimization and maintenance activities on dashboards and data pipelines.
- Manage access controls to data assets by assigning and regularly reviewing access rights to stakeholders based on their roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the development and implementation of analytics initiatives
- Diploma/Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or any other relevant fields.
- Basic proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Power BI.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in data-related roles, or a demonstrated willingness to learn in this field.
- Proficiency in Power Query, UiPath
- Basic programming skills (Python)
- Experience with data modelling and database design
- Comfortable with technology
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,00 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences, and Graduate colleges. It also has a medical school, the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, established jointly with Imperial College London.
NTU is also home to world-class autonomous institutes – the National Institute of Education, S Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Earth Observatory of Singapore, and Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering – and various leading research centres such as the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) and Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N).
Ranked amongst the world’s top universities by QS, NTU has also been named the world’s top young university for the past seven years. The University’s main campus is frequently listed among the Top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world and has 57 Green Mark-certified (equivalent to LEED-certified) buildings, of which 95% are certified Green Mark Platinum. Apart from its main campus, NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s healthcare district.
Under the NTU Smart Campus vision, the University harnesses the power of digital technology and tech-enabled solutions to support better learning and living experiences, the discovery of new knowledge, and the sustainability of resources.
For more information, visit ww.ntu.edu.sg
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604393R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive, Data And Knowledge Management position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023