Pioneer Jobs Project Manager (new Build) Position at Dundee Marine & Industrial Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Manager (New Build) in our company, Dundee Marine & Industrial Services Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Pioneer and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Dundee Marine & Industrial Services Pte Ltd
|Project Manager (new Build)
|Type of Work
– Taking charge of New Shipbuilding projects undertaken by the Company
– Managing & leading project team
– Responsible for ensuring the completion, delivery and handover of projects according to respective project scope specifications and standard
– Co-ordinate with the Ship Repair Manager to lead the operations to ensure efficient and productive operations in all projects
– Liaise and coordinates between other departments and ensures effective communication and seamless production workflow execution
|14 Pioneer Sector 1, Dundee Marine & Industrial Services Pte Ltd, Singapore 628425
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Singapore, DUNDEE is afully equiped shipyard with all dry docking essentials, specialising in the following services:
- Ship Building & Ship Repair of All Classes and Vessel Types
- Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Industrial Steel Fabricator
- Manufacturing of Precision Engineering Parts
- Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Industrial Equipment Supplier
- Marine Consultancy
Our initial modest setup in 1977 as an engineering contractor for local shipyards and ship owners has expanded to include an array of services which we offer through our business associates and strategic partners.
At DUNDEE, we believe in excellence through partnership with customers, peers, employees and subcontractors. We pride ourselves with our integrity to be the ideal business partner.
Our motto is to deliver high quality projects in a safely, timely, efficiently and cost effectively. This pushes us to constantly strive for operational improvement to perform our entrusted projects with excellence, safely and sooner every time.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 198302111Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)