Toa Payoh Jobs Funeral Operation Crews Position at SFS Care Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Toa Payoh and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SFS Care Pte Ltd|
|Position||Funeral Operation Crews|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Want to make a difference to the funeral industry? If so …
Do not miss out this opportunity to kick start or continue your career with us.
We are recruiting Funeral Operation Crews to join our SFS Care family. Together, let us make a difference and take on the challenge of being the pillar of support for the families during their moments of grief.
- Official working hours from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 6 days work week
- Collection and transportation of the deceased
- Preparation of coffin and encoffining
- Obtain burial permits, necessary permits for repatriation and registration of deaths
- Act as pallbearers
- Provide assistance to family members during rites, rituals and funeral processions
- Assist family with ash collection
- Transport backdrop and other logistics required for the set up of wakes
- Upholding service standard and professional image for company
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Physically Fit, as the operation crew need to perform collection and transportation of the deceased
- Bilingual, able to speak English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Able to work overtimes and Public Holidays (when needed). Overtime will be paid accordingly to MOM EA
- Is a MUST hold a Class 3 driving license
- Proactive and well organized
- Experience in this industry is a bonus, but not required.
Interested candidate, please click “Apply Now” to submit your complete resume .
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||988 Toa Payoh N, Sfs Care Pte. Ltd., Singapura|
- Immediate hiring, 13th month AWS, 14 days Annual Leave
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Nearby Toa Payoh Central
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SFS Care Ptd Ltd (Singapore Funeral Services) is a professional one-stop funeral home that is committed to provide a dignified farewell for the dearly departed.
Living by the ethos of “Dignity has no compromise”, SFS Care believes that one’s final journey is a tribute to the brilliant life that has passed. It is the company’s aspiration to ensure each and every life is honored and remembered with respect, right to the last moment.
In times of bereavement, it also offers customers peace of mind by managing the many challenges.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201204465E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sick Leaves, smart casual/ uniform, regular hours/ alt saturdays or 6 days week