East Jobs Head Of Human Resources And Administration Position at Chinese Swimming Club
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Head of Human Resources and Administration. For candidates who reside in East - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Chinese Swimming Club and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chinese Swimming Club|
|Position||Head Of Human Resources And Administration|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are a leading premium Sports and Social Club seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as the Head of Human Resources and Administration. This key leadership role will be responsible for shaping the strategic direction of our HR and administrative functions, ensuring the effective deployment of resources, and fostering a positive work environment.
Role: Head of Human Resources and Administration
· Develop and execute HR strategies aligned with the company’s objectives, fostering a high-performance culture, and promoting employee engagement.
· Oversee all aspects of the HR function, including recruitment, talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, and training and development.
· Lead the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with legal requirements and best practices.
· Manage and provide guidance on complex HR issues, including employee grievances, disciplinary actions, and legal compliance.
· Collaborate with Department Heads to identify staffing needs and develop effective recruitment and retention strategies.
· To attract and retain top talent, enhancing the company’s reputation as an employer of choice.
· Develop and manage the administrative functions, including office management, facilities, procurement, vendor management, and contract negotiations.
· Champion employee welfare programs, promoting work-life balance and well-being initiatives.
· Collaborate with Management, Human Resource Committee and Management Committee to develop and manage the HR and administrative budget.
· Prepare HR metrics and reports, providing insights and recommendations to drive strategic decision-making.
· Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in HR and administration, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Collaborate closely with Union, review and make recommendation for the renewal of Collective Agreement in renewal negotiations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
· Proven experience in a similar leadership role, with a strong background in HR management and administration.
· Sound knowledge of Singapore Employment Act, regulations and practices.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR strategies that support the Club objectives.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with Human resource Committee.
· Strong leadership skills, capable of inspiring and motivating a team.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and other relevant software tools.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive information, and assist the General Manager and Management in making sound decisions.
· Strategic mindset with the ability to anticipate challenges and provide innovative solutions.
The Club offers a supportive work environment that values teamwork and individual contributions.
If you are a passionate HR professional ready to make a significant impact, we invite you to join our team.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Originally known as the “Tanjong Katong Swimming Party”, the Club was started by a group of friends who gathered every Sunday around the turn of the century for a dip in the sea. By 1909, as numbers in the party swelled, the official name Chinese Swimming Club as adopted.
Today, the Club occupies 3 plots of land and boasts a comprehensive range of activities, services and activities catered for the diverse needs of its 8800 members and their families.
The Chinese Swimming Club, set in the idyllic east of the island, is an exclusive choice family club, steeped in a century-old heritage renowned for nurturing top national sportsmen. The Club is a well-rounded family recreation club offering a comprehensive range of facilities, services and activities catering to the diverse needs of its members and their guests.
The Club’s Principal membership currently stands at 8800 and it occupies 3 plots of land totaling 17,490 square metres in size and is a well-rounded family recreation club offering a comprehensive range of facilities, services and activities catered for the diverse needs of its members and their guests.
We welcome you to be a part of this family. We know that as much as you enjoy our state-of-art facilities, you will also grow to be proud of our inherently rich heritage - something that our members old and new, have always embraced and cherished.
OUR VISION"To be recognized as a premier city and country club offering a total range excellent facilities and services, both locally and regionally"
- Industry: Sports
- Registration No.: S61SS0020D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Group Insurance, Office Wear / Uniforms, Office / Operation
- Specific Location: Marine Parade