East Jobs Lift / Escalator Operation Executive Position at CA Elevator
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Lift / Escalator Operation Executive with full time working hours for our company office, CA Elevator, for residents of East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, CA Elevator, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Lift / Escalator Operation Executive.
|Position||Lift / Escalator Operation Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
As a Operation Executive, you will be working within a small team with other experienced professionals. The role includes liaising with various parties’ and other departments, and some of the responsibilities include making outbound calls, liaising with sites and daily administrative work. Opportunity to learn and understand the Lift and escalator system.
This role requires you to think outside the box to streamline and improve the process. You are required to work as part of a team as well as an individual to ensure the completion of working within a timeline in a fast pace environment.
- Coordinate monthly maintenance schedule for lifts & escalators
- Coordinate inspection schedule for lifts & escalators
- Coordinate the inspection with various internal and external parties
- Ensure work progress follows the schedule and 100% completion
- Support Service Operations Team to achieve department objectives on service sales targets and service quality standards
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure excellent customer management
- Attending and assisting to clients’ requests and enquiries on Permit-To-Operate related matters
- Order processing (PO, DO and invoicing), apply permit to work etc.
- Work closely with the team to meet monthly/quarterly target
- To able to identify potential bottleneck/issue and propose solution.
- Proactively looking for way to streamline work processes or related work flows
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma / Higher Nitec / Degree preferably Mechanical/Electrical
- Relevant work experiences on service and maintenance of elevators and escalators will be an advantage but not a must.
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Words)
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Self-driven and able to work independently
|Address||21 Toh Guan Rd E, Eastern Elevator (Asia) Pte. Ltd., Singapore 608609|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CA Elevator is a private limited company based in Singapore, is a professional designer, researcher, manufacturer of elevator, escalator and automatic sidewalk, has also been a professional contractor in Singapore offering various technical services and provide M&E services for installation and maintenance to corporations and individuals.
We are a reputable dynamic company and staffed by professionals with hands on experience. We provide product development, production sales, engineering installation and equipment maintenance services. The main field of expertise being integrated elevator products from concept to final handover, with after sales service.
- Industry: Security / Law Enforcement
- Registration No.: 200501189G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of East 2023
- Lift / Escalator Operation Executive position job vacancies