Serangoon Jobs Programme Coordinator Position at Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Others, we Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as programme coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Serangoon and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Plan, execute and evaluate activities and programmes for active aging members and senior volunteers.
- Establish collaboration with corporate and institutional partners, and volunteers/voluntary groups for running of programmes.
- Liaise with external agencies and grassroots organisations, etc. to tap on external resources and/or publicise programmes
- Require to conduct home visitations, befriending services.
- Assist to liaise and refer the needy cases to other service providers for further assistance.
- Answer telephone inquiries, simple book-keeping, filing, recording and intake/ registration of clients etc
- Perform any specific projects and duties assigned by Director, Manager, Head of Department/Centre from time to time
- Minimum G.C.E. “O” Level / Nitec / Higher Nitec
- Possess good communication skills and is IT savvy
- Good team player, outgoing and self-motivated independent worker
- Able to build good rapport with elderly, volunteers and colleagues
- At least 1 – 2 years of similar working experience
|705 Serangoon Rd, #01-06 Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital, Block A, Singapore 328127
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital boasts 750 beds in nursing home care at our Serangoon Road main site and more than 400 beds at our second nursing home, KWSH @ Potong Pasir. Staffed by over 900 trained and professional employees, our inpatient services, rehabilitation centres, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) centres, community care centres and home care services serve thousands of patients every month.
Despite being a charitable organisation that is heavily dependent on public support and donations, Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital remains focused on providing quality care and services to our clients. Besides our care services, KWSH also runs a community training institute.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201615448C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), ., .
- Specific Location: Near Boon Keng MRT / Potong Pasir MRT
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Serangoon 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Serangoon 2023
- Programme Coordinator position job vacancies