Toa Payoh Jobs Sales Director Position at ASIARAY CONNECT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company ASIARAY CONNECT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Toa Payoh and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sales director and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ASIARAY CONNECT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced director of sales to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our sales targets within assigned areas and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Leading and motivating staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimating sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- A background in OOH media and/or transit media will be a advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
|Address||998 Toa Payoh N, #03-18/19 Asiaray Connect (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapore 318993|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASIARAY CONNECT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is a leading out-of-home media company with a strategic focus on airport and metro line advertising. We are also one of two out-of-home resources companies operating in the metro lines segment in Hong Kong.
Founded in Hong Kong with the international perspective, we have established an extensive network in over 30 major cities throughout the Greater China Region riding on over 25 years of expertise and reputation. Our media resources include:
31 airports (including Sanya Phoenix International Airport Terminal 2, Hainan) with exclusive concession rights for mainstream media resources;
19 metro lines where we have exclusive rights for mainstream media resources;
Exclusive concession rights of High Speed Rail (Hong Kong Section) West Kowloon Station;
Exclusive concession rights of the artificial island in Zhuhai on the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge;
Over 300 billboards and building solutions in Greater China.
We have consistently drawn upon our deep knowledge of and expertise in spatial management to deliver integrated and creative out-of-home media resources solutions.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 201418781C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 998 Toa Payoh North