Toa Payoh Jobs Sales Merchandiser (ice Cream) Position at In Great Company Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Merchandiser (Ice Cream). For those of you who live in Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, In Great Company Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||In Great Company Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Merchandiser (ice Cream)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Sales Merchandiser (Permanent, Full-time)
The Sales Merchandiser is responsible for recommending/taking sales orders, replenishment of stocks in the retail/supermarket and building good working relationships with store personnel in assigned locations. You will be responsible for executing distribution of listed products and the execution of sales and marketing programs to achieve monthly sales and category targets.
- Conduct research on visual merchandising and shopper trends
- Provide regular feedback on the sales performance of our product, store and display issues, and competitor’s activities to the Business Development Team
- Conducting daily visits to assigned supermarket/outlets and building rapport with various retail channel leads and Managers
- Monitors and analyzes sales data to identify trends and make adjustments to product displays and promos as needed to optimize sales
- Ensure locations are well merchandised with adequate level of stocks at home bay according to market share, or follow planogram and all chillers and secondary display
- Coordinate with external and internal staff on ordering of merchandise
- Ensure stores are equipped with the proper promo communication & stocked before launch of product/ promo
- Manage internal & external stakeholders to ensure setups are done in a timely manner according to brand guidelines
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure display compliance & provide guidance to retail staff
- Coordination of sales promoter for weekend samplings
- Perform occasional ice cream tasting and answering customers enquiries
- Compile and submit visitation report timely (by next working day)
- Implement FIFO to ensure product freshness and check on near expired stocks regularly to minimise trade returns
- Manage event set-ups and secondary displays as required
- Submit weekly report on all completed retail tasks in a timely manner
- Support Management Team in conducting distribution audit and administrative duties as and when required
- Provide good customer service and sales services
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the merchandising field in the FMCG Frozen industry
- Be proficient with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Must be able to drive with Class 3 driving licence
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work under one’s own initiative.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Committed and possesses the ability to work in individually and in a team
- Result-oriented, strong work ethic, and able to work under pressure and independently
- High level of integrity and responsibility
|Address||1008 Toa Payoh N, In Great Company, Singapore 318996|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About In Great Company
In Great Company was founded based on a deep passion for perfecting dessert craftsmanship and creating honest, thoughtful experiences for all. The company is known for its small-batch production methods and use of carefully sourced ingredients to handcraft delicious and affordable desserts.
The group began with the opening of Creamier Handcrafted Ice Cream and Coffee in Toa Payoh, and has expanded organically over the years. It now includes three ice cream cafes operating under the Creamier name—Creamier Toa Payoh and Creamier Gillman Barracks, Creamier Tiong Bahru and Creamier Punggol Northshore—as well as artisanal dessert café Sunday Folks at Chip Bee Gardens and ION Orchard.
Committed to heartfelt service, In Great Company is a brand that connects people through shared happiness and a love for quality food. Located in charming, offbeat locations in Singapore, each café presents a lifestyle and dining experience worth making the trip for, and not to be missed for locals and tourists alike.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201710913D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Insurance, Smart Casual