Bishan Jobs Senior/executive, Volunteer Management Position at ASSISI HOSPICE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bishan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Others
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior/executive, Volunteer Management|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• Assist in organising and administering the operations of Volunteer Management
• Manage the recruitment, training and retention of suitable volunteers based on Assisi’s core values
• Maintain and update database of volunteers for deployment according to the volunteers’ capabilities to deliver quality care to our patients
• Ensure regular feedback sessions and open communication channel with volunteers to enhance teamwork and bonding among the volunteers
• Assess, monitor and evaluate the progress of the volunteers and recommend appropriate training to develop the volunteers
• Facilitate regular meetings of new volunteer carers and volunteer mentors with relevant staff to get performance feedback and determine the improvement and communication process as necessary
• Work effectively with team members to review, identify and initiate new processes or projects
• Plan and implement annual satisfaction survey of both volunteers and internal stakeholders to assess if service levels and expectations have been met, and to follow through for improvement
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent from a recognised institution
• At least 3 – 5 years of related experience in volunteer management
• Bilingual and ability to communicate in local dialects preferably
• A good team player
• Resourceful, adaptable and meticulous with attention to details
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Assisi Hospice provides palliative care for patients and families that preserves their dignity and quality of life. Patients of any race, faith and financial position are cared for by our team of specialist doctors, nurses, allied health and pastoral care professionals. When faced with life limiting illnesses, our patients receive medical care, as well as psychosocial, emotional and spiritual care.
Assisi Hospice provides care for patients across the continuum of Home Care, Inpatient and Day Care. This allows patients and family members to journey with a clinical team they are familiar with, and to receive care in the way that they need.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201208993Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, -, 42 hours / week
- Specific Location: Thomson Road