East Jobs Warehouse Admin Coordinator Position at LAC Global (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East - Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||LAC Global (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Warehouse Admin Coordinator|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· To monitor closely on inbound receiving shipment & report discrepancy & damages to purchasing upon encountered
· To prepare product quarantine as requested per Product Development, Purchasing & Marketing department SOP
· Converting of completion picking list to delivery order for delivery purpose
· To perform product conversion in NAVISION as per request by outlet via email
· To activate transfer transaction per request by country in-charge & others department
· Updating of GRN put away into NAVISION & forward detail to all concern parties
· To ensure all inbound receipt is accurately updated into NAVISION system
· To participate & perform data entry for monthly stock take event
· To organize & maintain standard practice of workflow & filing of documentation
· Providing consolidation report for management on monthly sale status
· To assist & resolve on supplies variances reported by outlet
· To assist in product salvaging & destruction on those returned from outlet
· To provide support for website order, photo shoot & sample request by various departments
· To print & arrange stock list to distribute to warehouse & outlet
· Able to communicate in English & Mandarin fluently will be preferred as required to liaise with Mandarin speaking vendors
· Knowledge of MS Office skills
· Experience in NAVISION & WMS preferred
· GCE ‘O’ / ‘N’ Level
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in back-end support for warehouse environment
· 5.5 – day work week with Alternate Saturdays
- 9am – 6pm (Mon-Fri)
- 9am – 1pm (Sat)
Interested applicants please apply through JobStreet indicating last/expected wage and reason for leaving previous employment.
|Address||65 Ubi Ave 1, LAC GLOBAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD, Singapura 408939|
- Walking distance from Macpherson MRT
- Good fringe benefits
- Recreational facilities i.e. Swimming Pool, Gym, etc
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Singapore, LAC Global is one of Asia's largest specialty retailers in nutritional supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbal, and other specialty supplements in Anti-ageing and Beauty, Immunity, Weight Management, Sports Nutrition, and Energy. The Company owns the LAC brand, short for Leader in Antioxidative Control™, a leading health and wellness supplement brand with a global presence. Since its founding, LAC has embarked on a pioneering journey to develop scientifically based formulas, harnessing the best of eastern wisdom and western technology to fight free radicals, combat ageing brought forth by oxidative stress, and support you daily in looking, feeling, and functioning at your best. Having established a global presence since 1997, LAC’s reach includes Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, China, Japan, Vietnam, Myanmar, U.S., Central & South Americas, and the Middle East. Currently, there are more than 220 LAC branded stores in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan ROC. LAC stringently sources ingredients from around the globe, such as U.S., Japan, France, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland to ensure utmost quality, and works only with most specialised partners in developing and manufacturing health solutions. Its other brands include Xndo Food For Health and Face On Clinic by Doctors. LAC Global is dedicated to ensuring consumers stay well, and live life to the fullest.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202133866N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Insurance, Long Service Award & Staff Purchase, Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)