Orchard Jobs Accounts Officer Position at The American Club
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Orchard and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounts Officer in our business office, The American Club.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The American Club|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of disbursements to Vendors and Government agencies.
- Record and verify invoices for daily purchases against data from the inventory system prior to posting to the AP system.
- Perform monthly closing activities to ensure timely closing of the AP system, and that unbilled expenses are accrued accurately and timely.
- Maintain an up-to-date Vendors listing in the AP system.
- Prepare periodic reconciliation of Vendors’ statement of accounts against the AP system.
- Prepare monthly GST report for quarterly submission to IRAS.
- Responsible for Accounts-related administrative functions.
- Act as a relief for the AP Team Member in her absence.
- Participate in the month-end stock take at designated outlets.
- Participate in Year-end Audit.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Possess Accounting Diploma or Degree
- 2- 3 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable in the hospitality industry.
- Familiar with the Accounts Payable function.
- Familiar with GST rules.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – MS Word/Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player.
- Applicants with no relevant experience (i.e students newly graduated) are welcome to apply too
- 5-Day Work Week
- AWS, Variable Bonus & Festive Bonus
- Meal Allowance, Dental Benefit & Medical Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The American Club has been fostering a sense of community among its 10,00 members and families for almost 70 years. With a diverse range of food & beverage, fitness, business, wellness and recreational amenities conveniently located in the heart of the city, this is where our Memberscome to experience a higher standard ofpersonalised service inan exclusive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
Our decades of success and trademark servicecan only be attributed to the extraordinary effortsby our most important asset - our people.With an audience as special as ours, nothing short of exceptional will suffice - hence, our relentless pursuit of best in class practices for our team of employees. Come experience for yourselfthe rewarding work culture and professional opportunitiesthat we provide.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: S61SS0073F
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Annual/Sick Leave, Meal Allowance, Uniform for frontline staff, Rostered for operations staff