Queenstown Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Assistant in our company, Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Queenstown and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 1.600 - SGD 2.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.000|
☑ Up to $1800 – $200 basic salary (based on experience)
☑ Vending Machine Supplier Industry
☑ Working location: Redhill (5 mins walking distance from MRT)
☑ Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm, 9am – 12:45pm
☑Working Days: 5.5 days (Alternate Saturdays)
· Manage and respond to general and admin email accounts Attend to sales, customer and general enquires.
· Attend to and follow up on customer hotline complaints File and maintain up-to-date customer contracts and records.
· Update records for sales, sandwich disposals and petty cash.
· Prepare summary and audit reports.
· Prepare reports for price difference/target difference and email information to customer and prepare invoice.
· Prepare commission payable details as per contract Cash (note and coin) counting and handling.
· Checking staff attendance File forms and reports collected from delivery drivers.
· Check driver expense claims and submit to accounts for payment preparation.
· Update maintenance records provided by Operations Manager & Technician Prepare monthly calendar schedule for Operations Manager Weekly checking of GPS system for all company vehicles Weekly vehicle inspections.
· Prepare and update list of vending machine locations and movements Preparation of machine barcodes.
· Preparing risk assessment forms from template for machine moves.
· Ensure HACCP documentation compliance and maintenance Ad hoc-bidding for upcoming tender agreements Ad hoc ordering of supplies and stationery Other related admin duties as assigned
· At least 2-3 years of administrative experience
· Good customer service skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) Ability to multi-task Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure Responsible and trustworthy
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
· Work experiences and job responsibilities
· Current and Expected salary
· Reason for leaving
· Date of availability
· Education background
EA License No: 14C7121
EA Personnel No: R2211283
EA Personnel Name: Sylvia Chua
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ideals Recruitment is a new and dynamic recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
With Ideals Recruitment you can expect high professionalism from our experienced Recruitment Consultants who are able provide professional advice on the current job market to both passive and active job seekers. With our expertise,we will be able to bring to you the best role that best fits your experience and career aspiration.
- Permanent Staffing
- Contract Staffing
- Foreign Worker
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201408964Z
- EA No.: 14C7121
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days