Kallang Jobs Administrative Assistant Intern Position at IDS Medical Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kallang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IDS Medical Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Intern|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To assist and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The responsibilities include but not restricted managing office procurement, facility management and providing general administrative support to Senior Management Executives.
Office Upkeeping/ Maintenance
- Assist and administer established policies and procedures to ensure the overall health, safety, security, and environment of the organisation
- Manage Cleaning Contractors and Tea Lady
- Liaise with Property Management on issues relating to Building facility
- Assist with office operations and procedures
- Ensure all Furniture and AV systems are put back in the original location and good condition
Office Supplies Procurement and Equipment Maintenance
- Review Suppliers from time to time to ensure quality and cost effectiveness
- Administer the safekeeping of office and equipment leases and negotiate when lease expiry
- Arrange for servicing and maintenance of equipment when necessary
- Manage operations of reception, pantry, events, catering services and common end user spaces etc.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight and hotel reservations
Administrative Support to CEO Office
- Administrative support to Group CEO on a “as and when needed” basis
- Any duties as assigned by direct Superior from time to time
- Time Management: Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities work
- Communications: Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communications skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels
- Functional: Excellent working knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Planning: The ability to manage resources to deliver workplace objectives
- Analytical Ability, Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking: The ability to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately and make recommendations for the short- to medium-term
- IT Savvy: Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and pay attention to detail
- Proactive and committed
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality
|Address||1 Kallang Jct, #05-01 IDS Medical Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapura 339263|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) is an Integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. It is a member of the Fung Group, a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economies.
idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,00 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED represents world-leading Medical brands including Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical and Belimed, providing one-stop solutions including marketing, selling, biomedical engineering and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED can also offer effective inventory management and logistics services, managing the sales to cash cycle and credit and collection process.
idsMED observes to the highest standard of service in the industry. Our distribution centre in Singapore complies with GDPMDS and our distribution service in Indonesia and the biomedical engineering team in Malaysia are both ISO9001 certified.
In line with our aggressive expansion across Asia, we are inviting dynamic, self-motivated, caring and passionate individuals with a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, to join our Singapore team as:
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201114809E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Assistant Intern position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in Kallang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Kallang 2023