Queenstown Jobs Assistant Call Centre Manager Position at Eurokars Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Eurokars Group is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Call Centre Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Queenstown and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Assistant Call Centre Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Fucntional Title : Assistant Customer Interaction Centre Manager
Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. To be the human voice of customer experience, ensuring best-in-class service for customers at all touch points.
Customer Experience Management
- Work as a team to deliver a premium level of service in follow-up calls and emails to customers (inbound and outbound) to ensure best-in-class customer service
- Plan and deliver delight moments across the company to encourage customer retention and loyalty
- Manage complex customer cases and complaints involving internal departments and play a key role in the achievement of service level targets.
- Report and analyse feedback from follow-up calls to identify weaknesses and develop/implement measures to improve
- Assist in covering the responsibilities of other team members handling Eurokars premium brands in the call centre where necessary
- Be the liaison responsible for communicating event leads to the respective Marketing teams
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the leads system
- Ensure timely updating of leads from respective Marketing/CRM teams into the relevant system and vice versa
Other Tasks and Projects
- Send phone recordings to managers for training purposes
- Other ad-hoc tasks required
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential. Bilingual candidate preferred.
- University degree preferred (Tertiary diploma accepted in case of a talented skilled person)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a structured Call Centre/Customer Care environment
- Experience in luxury retail business or front-line customer facing role
- Passionate in/ have knowledge about automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills and genuine passion to manage relationships with customers who may be worried, frustrated or disappointed
- Ability to manage customer relationships in a highly diversified, constantly/quickly changing environment and be able to work under pressure remaining calm
- Must be organised, flexible and able to work independently, taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
- Experience with CRM tools and platforms
|Address||Europcar Queenstown Airport, Terminal Building, Frankton, Queenstown 9349, Selandia Baru|
- People Centric
- Conducive Work Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eurokars Group is a well-diversified, customer-oriented leader in the automotive industry, synonymous with premium, luxury, supercar and hypercar brands. As the largest privately-owned car distributorship in Singapore with 38 years of experience, the Group manages legendary marques in Singapore, Indonesia, China and Australia. The Group operates its own in-house suite of Leasing, Rentals, Pre-Owned, Body and Paint, and Automotive Finance and Insurance services, assuring customers of exceptional customer service, reliable sales and aftersales support and state-of-the-art workmanship throughout their entire ownership journey.
Since its establishment in 1985, the Group has enjoyed significant growth, with every brand under its flagship boasting a remarkable track record and setting new benchmarks. The industry accolades that the Group has garnered, including the Enterprise 50 Awards and Business Superbrands, are further testament to its notable success.
To continue delivering on its brand promise and cater to expansion, the Group has opened an integrated, one-stop aftersales facility. This S$70 million and 430,00 square feet facility houses its aftersales operations and serves as a one-stop hub for repairs and maintenance, pre-delivery inspection, body repair and spray painting, as well as warehousing of all the brands under the Group.
The Group has also embarked on the development of a new corporate headquarters at Kung Chong Road. Targeted for completion in 2023, the development is sized at 40,00 square feet with a total built-up area of 100,00 square feet.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 53205242X
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Specific Location: Leng Kee
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Call Centre Manager position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023