Changi Jobs Assistant Director / Senior Manager / Manager (corporate Planning And Risk Management Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Changi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Director / Senior Manager / Manager (Corporate Planning and Risk Management in our business office, Singapore Public Service.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Singapore Public Service
|Assistant Director / Senior Manager / Manager (corporate Planning And Risk Management
|Type of Work
What the role is
We are looking for strong and dynamic candidates to be part of the Corporate Planning and Risk Management team, within the newly established Transformation Office in CAAS. Together, you will help to achieve CAAS’ objectives through strategic planning and foresight, and risk management at the organisational level.
What you will be working on
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and integrating foresights on industry trends and risks in collaboration with internal/external stakeholders, and communicating the relevant insights to decision-makers to drive informed medium to long term planning for CAAS, and help ensure that Singapore’s civil aviation is well positioned to navigate emerging strategic challenges and harness potential opportunities.
• Developing and implementing processes and tools for corporate/strategic planning, and management reporting, to improve organisational performance and effective implementation of CAAS’ work plans over the short to medium term.
• Driving and ensuring the effective implementation of the CAAS Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programme across the organisation. This will include providing secretariat support for ERM-related meetings at the organisation and board level.
• Planning and organising corporate planning events such as Board and senior management retreats, townhalls.
• For the Senior Manager and Assistant Director post, you may be required to lead the Corporate Planning and Risk Management team in executing its key responsibilities.
What we are looking for
• Qualification in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science or relevant fields
• Minimum 5 years for senior positions
• Working experience in corporate/strategic planning and enterprise risk management is preferred
• Able to think strategically and analyse issues, taking into consideration the wider and changing environment.
• Self-motivated, driven, a good team player and strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills
• Knowledge of the aviation sector would be an advantage
Note: Your appointment designation will commensurate with your relevant work experience. Successful candidates will be offered a 3-year contract in the first instance, and may be considered for placement on a permanent tenure or subsequent contract renewal.
|2 Netheravon Rd, Civil Service Club @ Changi, Singapore 508503
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.