Queenstown Jobs Assistant Manager (facilities Management) Position at National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager (Facilities Management) in our company, National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources. For candidates who reside in Queenstown and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources
|Assistant Manager (facilities Management)
|Type of Work
This role reports to the University Campus Infrastructure, Campus Asset Management Division, Asset Enhancement section and is responsible for ensuring a well-maintained campus for the community to enjoy.
Often working behind the scenes, the Asset Enhancement section provides 24/7 maintenance support to serve the large campus community as well as drives sustainable resource management within the campus. Asset Enhancement leverages on innovative solutions, tested technologies and reliable service partners to meet stakeholder needs while managing rising costs. Regular dialogues with industry and government agencies as well as research project collaborations keep the staff in tune with best practices in sustainability, reliability and customer care.
- Supervise and manage operations of campus facilities, including site inspections, meetings, coordination with stakeholders and contractors.
- Ensure administrative processes in the Facilities Management System are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in tracking and analysis of operations data, such as utilities and equipment performance, in support of sustainability initiatives.
- Support exploration and implementation of projects related to digitization of building operations.
- Assist in planning and management of daily operations as assigned by Reporting Manager
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, Estate Management.
- Minimum 5 years of Facilities Management or related experience
Knowledge / Skills (preferred)
- Attended/ Green Mark Accredited Professional (Facilities Management)
- Attended/ Certified Fire Safety Manager
- Attended/ Certified Project Manager
- Attended/ Certified Workplace Safety Management
- Experience with Building Management Systems / Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Competent in MS Office applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: University Campus Infrastructure
Department : Campus Asset Management
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20550
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at our NUS Career Portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits