East Jobs Associate Executive, Healthier Sg (2-year Contract / Admin Support) Position at Changi General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Changi General Hospital is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically East and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Associate Executive, Healthier SG (2-year contract / Admin Support) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 1.800 - SGD 3.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Changi General Hospital|
|Position||Associate Executive, Healthier Sg (2-year Contract / Admin Support)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
You will serve as a point of contact to assist the team in answering calls and attend to general enquiries from SingHealth residents and patients.
- Manage registration, appointment scheduling, referrals and billing to ensure smooth consultation with SingHealth HSG team
- Support the team in administrative and secretariat duties such as referral management, data collection, report collation and arrangement of multidisciplinary team sessions
- Assist with resident’s feedback and complaints, and escalate to the supervisor (if required)
- Collect, store, distribute and monitor the level of inventory for consumables, equipment, stationaries and other office supplies and replenish when required
- Assist in outreach / community events and activities that are run by SingHealth HSG East team
- Other duties assigned from time to time
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ / ‘A’ Level, NITEC / Higher NITEC or Diploma in any other relevant discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
|Address||2 Simei St 3, Rumah Sakit Umum Changi, Singapura 529889|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Changi General Hospital (CGH) is an academic medical institution with over 1,00 beds serving a community of more than 1 million people in eastern Singapore. With a wide range of medical specialties and services, it is helmed by an experienced and skilled team of healthcare professionals who consistently deliver positive health outcomes and care for patients. CGH is a member of the SingHealth cluster of healthcare institutions.
CGH has established itself as a centre of medical excellence, with services such as the Sport & Exercise Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine,Sleep Medicine, Surgery and Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Digestive Diseases Centre, Stroke Service and Occupational Medicine.
CGH believes in delivering the best patient care with passion and empathy. To improve care for patients, CGH has adopted a proactive integrated care approach. CGH aims to deliver better, seamless and Integrated Medical services by partnering healthcare providers in the east and innovating by adopting new medical technologies and systems.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198904226R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business/ Uniforms (depending on Job role), Regular Hours/Shifts