Orchard Jobs Concierge Officer (paragon) Position at Straits Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Orchard and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Concierge Officer (Paragon) in our business office, Straits Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Straits Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Concierge Officer (paragon)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Concierge Officer is one of the key drivers of the service standards in delivering outstanding customer service experience and touch points for Paragon’s shoppers and visitors.
You are expected to have full knowledge of the Paragon Club programme to assist members with their enquiries, demonstrate adaptability and experience within a customer service role to handle any situation while maintaining a approachable disposition at all times. You will be required to assume roles and duties at the main concierge counter, as well as the medical concierge counter and the Paragon Club lounge from time to time.
- Manage day to day operations at the concierge counters and the Paragon Club lounge
- Handle all customer service and requests effectively and efficiently
- Perform mall promotions related activities, including but not limited to gift redemptions, sale of Mall Vouchers at the counter
- Support with rostered checks and walks within the mall
- To be well versed in the mall operations, the Paragon Club loyalty program and have a comprehensive knowledge of the mall’s offerings
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the mall’s activities and related events or information
- To support Senior Chief Concierge and team members with other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
- Possesses minimally a GCE “O” Level certificate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shopping malls, the hospitality industry or within any premium lounges.
- Team player with customer oriented and strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to undertake conversation with members, with patience and good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong command of English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high grooming standards.
- Highly motivated and possess good initiative.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Google Suite would be a strong advantage.
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and/or public holidays.
- Good and friendly working environment
- Good career growth prospect
- Attractive yearly Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Straits Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd, manager of shopping centres offices, is looking for qualified candidates to join us with the relevant qualifications experience as stated.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 201016658W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Paragon