Orchard Jobs Customer Relations Officer Position at Phillip Wain International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Phillip Wain International (Singapore) Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Orchard and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Customer Relations Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Services & Personal Care
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Phillip Wain International (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Relations Officer|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Phillip Wain has been a leader in fitness and beauty industry for over 30 years in Asia Pacific. In complete luxury and privacy, members experience quality services including gym, group exercise, personal training, studio Pilates and Gyrotonic, facial, slimming, massage, spa and nutritionist’s advice. We aim to provide the ultimate health and beauty solution to members with our luxurious facilities. To cope with our growth and expansion plan in our fitness department, we are inviting dynamic individuals to join our fast growth team.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER
· Project an image of professionalism and excellent service
· Ensure smooth frontline operations for the clients’ hassle-free experience at Phillip Wain
· Answer enquiries on Phillip Wain services & promotions
· Handle members’ appointment booking arrangements & confirmations
· Assist in Club administration duties for the smooth-running of frontline operations
· Provide basic daily reports
· At least 2 years of experience in front office and customer service
· Well groomed and possess good communication skills
· Professional attitude towards providing excellent customer service
· Require to work retail operating hours and shift duties over 5.5-day week
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Attractive basic salary + Performance Incentive Scheme
- Monthly Meal & Punctuality Cash Allowance
- Pampering treatment allowance and free use of gym facilities
- Staff discounts on meals, skincare and sports boutique
- Annual leave and statutory holidays
- Induction raining will be provided
- Career growth opportunity
Interested applicants are invited to apply with detailed resume of your qualifications, experience, current & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
We are centrally located at 33, Orchard Road, Hilton Singapore Orchard, #07-00, Singapore 238867
- Exclusive club environment
- Work in a unified environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Phillip Wain's Philosophy
Phillip Wain is today's leading exponent of Health Quotient (HQ) – a holistic indicator of an individual's health, much like IQ for intelligence and EQ for emotion. HQ is measured by a multitude of parameters - exercise frequency, health knowledge, diet habit, lifestyle, emotional status, confidence level, and overall wellness.
Phillip Wain deeply values the importance of HQ, thus delivers to our exclusive members one-stop, tailored high-HQ services, through which their bodies do not just look better, but also become stronger, radiating with beauty that glows from within.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 199006274D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Staff Discount, Staff Treatments, Uniform provided, On shifts, including weekends.
- Specific Location: Mandarin Gallery