Queenstown Jobs Customer Service Officer / Central! Position at TempServ Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TempServ Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Officer / Central! for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Queenstown and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.600, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TempServ Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Officer / Central!|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.600|
- Answering customers enquiries, feedback, complaints and warranty claim via hotline & emails.
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, request and queries.
- Escalate issue and follow up.
- Data entry all cases into system accurately and timely.
- Respond to customer email timely.
- Apply to procedure, process and meet KPI.
- GCE ‘O’ level /Nitec /Diploma
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Interested candidates kindly APPLY or email your resume to admin(a)tempserv.com.sg
Tempserv Pte Ltd
License No: 06C3745
Rachel Tham / EA Reg No: R23114253
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tempserv is arecruitment firm that delivers reliable manpower solutions to meet our clients' needs. Established in 199, we've been catering to a rich diversity of corporations in various business fields: government, banking, manufacturing, IT and healthcare etc. We pride over our diverse recruitment categories under the three main themes: Temporary & Contract, Permanent Placement and Executive Recruitment.
To deliver seamless manpower solutions for both our clients and jobseekers by attracting and sourcing potential candidates to fulfil every level of our clients’ recruitment requests.
To foster positive and lasting relationships by facilitating successful criteria between our clients and jobseekers.
Tempserv Pte Ltd
EA License No. 06C3745
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 06C3745
- EA No.: 06C3745
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Officer / Central! position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023