East Jobs Data Management And Processing Officer Position at The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as data management and processing officer with a contract work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.800 to a maximum of SGD 3.200, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd|
|Position||Data Management And Processing Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process savings, loans and other membership transactions on a daily basis
- Process interest payments semi-annually and reconciliation of the payments
- Process dividend payments yearly and reconciliation of the payments
- Prepare vouchers and journals for savings, loans and other membership transactions
- Prepare month end reports for savings, loans and other membership transactions
- Perform monthly reconciliation of funds received
- Generate and export data to vendor for printing of Statements of Accounts and Dividend Vouchers
- Create savings interest calculation files and maintain records
- Print relevant reports required by the regulatory authority and management
- Perform back-up on all data
- Minimum Diploma from a recognised institution
- At least 3 years of experience in finance and IT related position
- Meticulous and accurate in handling data and information. Able to pay close attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all relevant stakeholders
- This is a contract position for 3 years.
|Address||250 Sims Ave, The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd, Singapura 387513|
- Dental and Medical Benefits, 3 mins walk from Aljunied MRT
- Regular Office Hours, 5-day Work Week, Work Life Balance
- AWS, Performance Bonus, Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Singapore Police Co-operative Society Ltd is one of the leading credit co-operatives in Singapore. Founded in 1926, we have been providing thrift and loan services to our members for over 90 years. We encourage our members to cultivate the habit of thrift and assist them financially when they encounter financial difficulties.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S26CS0004D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance
- Specific Location: 3 mins walk from Aljunied MRT