Orchard Jobs Ecommerce Marketing Executive Position at L’Occitane Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Orchard and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||L’Occitane Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Ecommerce Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As part of the Singapore Marketing team, the Ecommerce Marketing Executive will support the team in adapting global brand strategy into local specific roadmaps. She/he will work closely with internal and external partners in executing marketing strategies, promotions and materials for L’OCCITANE & ELEMIS online platform.
- Develop and grow L’OCCITANE & ELEMIS marketplace and brand.com in Singapore.
- Account for eCommerce operations and marketing execution.
- Responsible for web mastering for online platforms which includes setting up promotions, web banners and any online related activations.
- Assist with the development of online marketing materials, including banners and copywriting.
- Assist with the development of online trade promotions and execution.
- Support the commercial strategy on marketplaces.
- Work with e-enabler, internal and external teams to manage L’OCCITANE and ELEMIS online platform.
- Ensure consistency in campaign and promotions across all brand channels.
- Liaise with eCommerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives.
- Manages inventory for online channels, promotional mechanism (bundles creation, discounts activation, vouchers etc).
- Ensure daily site hygiene on all online platforms.
- Evaluation of campaign performance and data analytics to provide management with relevant reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-2 years of digital/marketing experience
- Experience in Sales Force/online web mastering
- Experience with online/marketplaces platform
- Good sense of marketing and commercial awareness
- Strong interest in beauty/personal care trends
- String team spirit, sense of collaboration, flexibility, and positive energy with can-do mentality
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to details
- Strong command of oral and written communication in English
- Strong Microsoft office skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Skills in Adobe photoshop will have an advantage
|Address||435 Orchard Rd, #20-04/05 L'Occitane Singapore Pte Ltd, Wisma Atria, Singapura 238877|
- Career Progression
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. Our textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle: using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight.
L’OCCITANE is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that factors relating to its employees’ ability to perform workplace responsibilities, and to develop in their employment, are the only ones considered in the decisions about their career with L’OCCITANE.
Building a more diverse and inclusive organisational culture is one of the ways we cultivate change. This involves building an inclusive workplace that makes our people feel safe from any sort of discrimination or harassment, respected and valued for who they are as individuals.
We recruit competent and positive minded people who share our core values of entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example, and authenticity - and our commitment to sustainability.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199705273C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Uniform is provided