Orchard Jobs Events And Conference Houseman Position at SEAMEO Regional Language Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Events and Conference Houseman. For those of you who live in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SEAMEO Regional Language Centre, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|SEAMEO Regional Language Centre
|Events And Conference Houseman
|Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Maintain the cleanliness and condition of all conference rooms, conference furniture, equipment, fixtures and fittings and report any loss or damaged items to the Events Conference Operations Assistant
- Ensure all function rooms are kept locked when not in use and air-conditioners and lights are switched off
- Report any suspicious or hazardous concerns to the Assistant Security Manager and maintenance defects to the Maintenance Manager whilst keeping Senior Events Conference Manager informed
- Set-up conference rooms/sites for all hotel functions and ensure the standards of function preparations and services rendered comply to the hotel’s standards
- Ensure all functions set-ups are in accordance with clients’ specifications
- Perform efficient room turn around during the in between functions
- Assist in all official events and functions of the Centre
- Any other duties as assigned
- Preferably PSLE Certificate or equivalent
- Prior experience of 1 year and more and possess a reasonable understanding of event operations
- Matured and positive individual, capable of multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines
- Service-oriented attitude and outspoken personality with good communication skills
- Ability to perform independently and as part of a team
- Working location is in Orchard area
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends
- 6 days work week with 3 working shifts (7am to 3pm, 2.30pm to 10,30pm, 11am to 7pm)
Please refer to the website https://ww.relcih.com.sg/ for more information
|30 Orange Grove Rd, SEAMEO Regional Language Centre, Singapore 258352
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff benefits such as corporate card to Singapore attractions
- Career advancement opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAMEO Regional Language Centre is an educational project of the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organisation located in Singapore. Since it began operations in July 1968, SEAMEO RELC has worked to develop and support language education in the countries of Southeast Asia. In SEAMEO RELC, we believe that employee training and development are critical for enhancing employee performance and helping them stay relevant and employable.
We are dedicated to the development of language education in the region and the promotion of international cooperation among language professionals.
To be the Centre of Excellence in Language Education and research in the region and beyond.
·Agility our Aspiration
·Learning our Passion
·Integrity our Assurance
·Teamwork our Strength
·Excellence our Commitment
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: S68EC0001C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Recreational activities, Formal, Causal Smart
- Specific Location: 30 Orange Grove Road