River Valley Jobs Finance & Accounting Manager Position at La Maison Du Whisky Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER. For those of you who live in River Valley and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, La Maison Du Whisky Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 7.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|La Maison Du Whisky Pte Ltd
|Finance & Accounting Manager
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Fast growing luxury company
Good career growth opportunities
Discover everything about us at: ww.whisky.sg/history/
La Maison du Whisky is currently seeking a Finance and accounting manager to join the Singapore team.
Reporting directly to the GM in Singapore and functionally to the Finance Manager in France, you will be one of the key business partners for the organisation in Singapore.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the overall financial functions of Singapore, the key responsibilities include
The financial reporting
- Manage the financial planning to ensure timeliness of the financial reporting (P&L, Balance sheet, stock valuation)
- Perform key financial control process to ensure data accuracy (inventory, accruals, etc.)
- Review the financial reports with partners and explain variances against forecast / budget
- Work with stakeholders to implement relevant KPIs
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting
The Budget and Forecasting process
- Work with cross functional team to support the budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Be the main contact person on budget management matters across multiple BUs
- Maintain cost control
Pricing and margin analysis
- Analyse the cost structure and make recommendations for pricing
- Perform margin analysis and make recommendations to drive profitability
- Provide analytical support to cross functional initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Continually seek to improve process efficiency and controlling capabilities of the company
- Liaise with external stakeholders (auditors, lawyer, insurance company, banks etc.)
Accounting team supervision:
- Coordination of monthly closings in accordance to local GAAPs
- Follow-up of GAAP discrepancies between local and Group reporting
- Monitor cash collection and payments
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / controlling.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in FP&A on a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of business counterparts.
- Fluency in working English.
- A roll-up your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
- A proactive approach to all assignments and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Sage X3 and/or Infor M3 is an advantage to this role.
TIMELINE: 1st July 2023
WORK LOCATION: UE Square, Fort Canning MRT
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- WFH flexible
- Medical & Dental plan
- Mobile plan reimbursement
- 15 days annual paid leave
- Open to all
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
La Maison du Whisky is a family-owned company, founded in 1956 in Paris. With shops and offices in Paris, Singapore and on Reunion Island it is the specialist of rare Whiskies and niche spirits.The company activities also include wholesale, with strong relationships withall the major bars and hotels, and export in Europe and Asia.
With a strong growth and 150 employees, it is the main actor on its segment in France, #1 for spirit e-commerce, and a key player in Europe and Singapore. Singapore experienced over the past years a significant trend for quality spirits and cocktails with reputation and influence of the high-standard drinking scene across Asia, and even on a global level. This trend is particularly consistent with the selection and the knowledge La Maison du Whisky can provide.
La Maison du Whisky Singapore offers a very wide choice of Whiskies, Rums and other spirits and aims at excellence and expertise.The bar ranks among the top venues in Singapore, especially for Whisky or
Bespoke cocktails, and customers travel all across the region to enjoy the selection and recommendations from the shop. Behind these activities visible by customers. La Maison du Whisky imports and distributes selected bottles in Singapore, partners with most of the top bars and restaurants of the Lion City, and
consistently develop its network in Asia.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200515486C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: UE Square