River Valley Jobs People & Culture Manager (hr Manager) Position at TIMEZONE SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TIMEZONE SINGAPORE PTE LTD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as People & Culture Manager (HR Manager) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in River Valley and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 4.800 - SGD 6.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|TIMEZONE SINGAPORE PTE LTD
|People & Culture Manager (hr Manager)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
About the Role:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of end to end People operations – Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations and Retention, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, Compensation & Benefits, HR Policies and Procedures.
- Oversee outsourced payroll function in the organization.
- Develop and roll out global people talent strategy as it relates to current and future talent requirements for Timezone Singapore.
- Works closely with leadership team on projects and initiatives to drive strong people culture and develop talent capabilities across.
- Develop, enhance and implement appropriate People and Culture initiatives for Timezone Singapore, with a view to hire the right fit, attracting the right talents, increase employee engagement while retaining good performers.
- Main point of contact on all HR matters. Acts as a business partner to all internal stakeholders and provides advice and guidance on all people and culture-based goals.
- Conduct yearly headcount budgeting
- Prepare HR administrative work and reports including budgets as required
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- 10 years HR Generalist experience in the services industry, preferably in retail or F&B with multi store operations
- Strong business partnering skills – approachable with good communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to be both hands-on and strategic.
- Remarkable mindset, love to have fun, with the ability to lead and engage with employees of all levels
- Knowledge of MOM law and regulations
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone is the leading Family Entertainment Centre in Singapore. The Timezone experience is ever changing and growing to stay abreast of entertainment trends. Presented with the up-market fit-out, a bright, colourful and cosy ambience is created for family entertainment.
Guests get to win fabulous prizes from the extensive range of unique and branded quality products from its prize counters. Equipped with the latest and hottest games, Timezone offers its guests from all walks of life a truly fun-filled experience.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199704396W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 5 day work week
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in River Valley 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of River Valley 2023
- People & Culture Manager (hr Manager) position job vacancies